With the COVID-19 vaccination drive in a critical phase across India, this is the right time for your organization to step up and get involved. We tell you why and how.
Pointers To Keep In Mind As You Steer A Drive
1. Share resources & credible information on the benefits of vaccinating to allay concerns & fears. This is especially important for those at high risk of severe COVID-19 (due to comorbidities or age).
2. Facilitate added support like transport to and from the vaccine center or reimbursement of cost if those are deterrents.
3. Include employee families in initiatives you plan.
4. Offer incentives like a vaccine holiday for those getting shots, for downtime due to side effects if any.
5. Organize facilities to keep them comfortable if the vaccination drive is on site.
6. Even at other premises, arrange for virtual support to guide employees.
7. Offer the option of online doctor consultation before and after the shot to address any concerns.
8. Don’t make the vaccination drive compulsory, as people may have reasons including medical ones for holding back. Instead, share nudges that will help eligible employees’ decision along.
9. Ensure staggered timings and strict mask adherence to prevent overcrowding at the vaccination camp.
10. Enlist the right help from experienced wellness partners, to strategize and run the drive, as well as take over operational details.
To chart out a vaccination drive or clarify any queries about running a program, simply reach out to us. We will be happy to help!